Heavy rain warning issued 31 March
Metservice have issued a heavy rain warning for our region.
- Area: The ranges of northwest Nelson
- Valid: 9 hours from 1:00 am to 10:00 am Monday
- Forecast: Expect 60 to 90mm of rain. Peak intensities of 20 to 30mm per hour after 5am Monday.
- Heavy rain may cause streams and rivers to rise rapidly, and surface flooding and slips are also possible.
- Driving conditions may be hazardous.
- Swimming in the sea and rivers may also pose health hazards.
Get the latest forecasts
Please stay up to date with forecasts at the MetService website.
These sites are also useful: